Web Chat add-on for IBM Watson Assistant
The enterprise-grade extended conversational UI addon for IBM Watson Assistant displays charts, forms, tables, dashboards, and more to bring a more powerful user experience.
Spend your time building a bot, not a UI
Hala Web Chat interface is seamlessly integrated with your IBM Watson Assistant
Most online chat systems have many code solving the same problems, such as browser support, scrolling behavior, input validation, basic layout, UI components, user management, integration capabilities, analytics, and styling. Why waste your time and effort on common problems when you can be perfecting the parts of the chat experience that are unique to your company? Hala web chat is here to solve the problems with creating a custom UI; the Hala team's cutting-edge functionality makes your bot experience better than ever.
Design bots in IBM Watson Assistant
Talk to your bots in Hala Web Chat Interface
Save time & money on developing Web Chat
Developed by developers for developers & conversational AI designers
- Faster launch of Web Chat
- Cost reduction in launching the bots
- Pre-built UI Components
Everything you need
Hala Web chat provides everything you need to quickly and easily enable a first-class web chat interface for your users.
- Web Chat interface
- Out of the box web chat interface for IBM Watson Assistant.
- UI Components
- 20+ UI components ready for usage for your bot.
- Easy integrate 3rd party software with your bot via APIs SDK.
- Voice enablement
- Add voice experience for your users by connecting voice service from Google, IBM and Amazon.
- One Assistant = One workspace. Connect as many as you want.
- Single sign-on
- Simple and Secure User Access Control (SAML 2.0 and OpenID Connect).
- User management
- Manage all the users of assistants and their access to the skills.
- Extended analytics of the bot usage by users, by skills, and by messages.
How it works?
You focus on designing the bots in IBM Watson Assistant service, and Hala focuses on Web Chat, User authentication, User Management, and Integrations.