The main sales report in QuickBooks Online for getting the overall data about sales activities. Ask Hala Assistant and get the data in a few seconds.
The dashboard includes the next sections:
- Total sales. Bar chart of total sales for a particular period split by days/months/quarters in comparison with previous year
- Not due yet invoices. Information about the not due yet invoices as of the report execution
- Overdue invocies. Information about the overdue invoices as of the report execution
- Sales by customers. List of all customers with income for the requested period
- Sales by product. List of all sold products/services with the amounts for the requested period
How to use
As an example, you can use the next utterances to execute this skill:
Sales dashboard for the last month
Sales report for the period from 1st of January till 31th of December 2020
If you do not provide the period in your initial query, Hala will use the next period by default: This Month-to-date
For each dashboard, Hala has additional options that can be executed by users when they see the dashboard
- Change the dates - Allows you to change the dates for the information represented on the dashboard.
This skill is by default available for the next enterprise software: