Profit and Loss Statement
Use natural language to get the profit and loss report from QuickBooks Online. Hala Assistant helps QuickBooks Online users to get all the data via conversational Ui.
Profit and Loss statement (P&L)
The Profit and Loss statement (P&L) is a financial report that sums up the revenues, costs, and expenses incurred during a specific period, for example, a fiscal quarter or year.
Use Hala Digital Assistant to get the Profit and loss statement (P&L) via voice or text. Artificial intelligence technologies allow understanding the user query for getting Profit and loss statement. You can use different utterances like "I need profit and loss statement," "display p&l statement," "profit loss statement for the last year," "profit and loss YTD," "p&l report", in addition to that, you can ask questions like: "what is a profit and loss statement," "what is a p&l statement".
Now you can say that you want to get the profit and loss statement without logging into the accounting software and getting results in few seconds.
The dashboard includes the next sections:
- Total Income. Bar chart of total income for a particular period split by days/months/quarters in comparison with the previous year
- Total Expenses. Bar chart of total expenses for a particular period split by days/months/quarters in comparison with the previous year
- Gross profit. Gross profit amount in comparison to the previous year, and the percentage changes
- Net Operating Income. Net operating income amount in comparison to the previous year, and the percentage changes
- Net income. Net income amount in comparison to the previous year, and the percentage changes
- Gross profit margin. Informaiton about the gross profit margin in percentage. The calculation formula is (Gross Profit/Income)*100
How to use
As an example, you can use the next utterances to execute this skill:
Profit and loss report
PL for the last month
PL for the period from 1st of January till 31th of December 2020
If you do not provide the period in your initial query, Hala will use the next period by default: This Fiscal Year-to-date
For each dashboard, Hala has additional options that can be executed by users when they see the dashboard
- Change the dates - Allows you to change the dates for the information represented on the dashboard.
This skill is by default available for the next enterprise software: